Temari Sushi 4 serves
-Sushi-zu (Vinegar… 6table spoon / Sugar… 1 ½ table spoon / Salt…1 tea spoon)
-Rice… 3cups (apprx540cc)
-Sliced Sashimi (Fresh Fish such as Salmon, Tuna Shrimp…etc )
<Paper thin omelet>
-Dashi –Japanese flavored stock- …3 table spoon
-Sugar …1 ½ table spoon
-Soy sauce… a little
-Sake…1 ½ table spoon
1. Sprinkle Sushi Vinegar over warm rice
2. Stir immediately to cool.
*Stirring immediately make the rice blight and shiny
*Stirring too much and long make the rice sticky.
3. Lay the sliced Sashimi on plastic wrap
4. Place and wrap rice sized sushi on it
5. Remove plastic wrap and place on the plate.
*Do not remove plastic wrap before serving, otherwise the fresh fish dry.
6. Top with salmon egg and seaweed for decoration.
Methods for Paper omelet
1. Beat the eggs and add all seasonings
2. Heat the oil and pour eggs little to make paper or crepe
3. Remove from heat and place on work place to shred