Stir fried baby corn with pork mince is a very easy and basic stir fried menu. The mixture between young corn , oyster , fish sauce , and egg make it delicious and friendly to be eaten(No spice). If you don’t like to eat vegetable. This dish might switch your perspective about veggies. And you could make it in less than 15 minutes.
Ingredients for 5 serves
- 150g pork mince
- 2 packages of baby corn or about 20 baby corn
- 3 garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2tbs oyster sauce
- 1.5 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1.5 tbs brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon water
- Wash baby corn by fresh water. Then cut it half in a long length and cut half or into three piece depend on how long the baby corn is to make it for a mouth piece.
- peeled garlic and smash and cut it into a little piece.
- Add cooking oil to cover all the pan and warm over a medium heat.
- Add garlic until it turn to a bit yellow(about 30 second).
- Add pork mince stir fried. Then put 1tbs oyster sauce , stir and mix with baby corn.
- Turn the heat up to maximum level and put sliced corn into the pan. Add 1 teaspoon of water.
- Separate stir fried corn to other side of the pan. Then put 2 eggs in the empty middle spot and wait a bit. Then mix eggs with corn.
- Stir fried and mix it all together.
- Add 1tbs oyster sauce and 1teaspon of water to make it not too dry.
- Add sugar , soya sauce , and fish sauce altogether. Stir fried until the corn is soften.
- Serve with: Steamed jasmine rice.
- If you want to make it perfect. You must use a wok. As corn could soak the flavor of seasoning with pork flavor when you use a wok.
If you are interesting to join us. Please read :