Spring roll for 8 serves
½ kilo of spring roll sheet
½ kilo of cabbage
10 sliced of shitake mushroom
1 stalk of carrot
½ kilo of vermicelli
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of pepper
4 sliced of garlic
1 gram of coriander root
1 white egg (separated from yolk)
- Slice cabbages, shitake mushroom and carrot into thin slices; mix and blend everything well together with after allowed to soft 15 minutes soaked in water of vermicelli.
- Grind coriander roots, garlic, pepper until it reach a fine texture; then combine with the mixed ingredient of vermicelli together prepared in number1 procedure.
- Put oil into a pan using light heat until it is hot, then put mixture of prepared sliced cabbage, sliced shitake mushroom, sliced carrot, vermicelli in to the pan follow by seasoning in the pan and let it cool. Other way of doing this is a simply mix the ingredients without stir frying in the pan; in this way, it will give a stickier taste of vermicelli stuff.
- After cooling stir fried vegetable with vermicelli stuff, put them horizontally on spring roll sheet with proper amount in order that it won’t break off the spring roll sheet. Then, roll it till reaching half of the sheet; fold the edge of spring roll inside and applying either white egg or flour to above the stuff we put onto the spring roll sheet to enable vegetable stuff and spring roll sheet sticky enough to hold on each other. Continue rolling inwards till reach its end.
- Fry in light heated oil in a pan. The oil amount has to be much enough that overall spring roll can dip in. After spring roll turn brownish then can be ready to serve. For a more flavorful It can be eating with Chinese plum sauce.