Spinach with Sesame Dressing 2 Serves
-A bunch of spinach
-Soy Sauce…. 1 ½ Table spoon (depends on your taste)
-Sugar…. 1 ½ Table spoon (depends on your taste)
-toasted White or Black sesame seeds …3table spoon
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil
2. Salt the boiling water , add spinach
3. Boil for 1min until the spinach is just barely wilted and tender
4. Immediately run under cold water so that it retains deep green color
5. Squeeze and cut 4cm length
6. Meanwhile crush sesame in a mortar, add sugar and soy sauce .
7. Add spinach and mix to combine well.
Point of advice
*Plenty of sesame makes it better.
*Substitute for spinach could be: Broccoli, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, String bean…etc