- Minced chicken or beef 200 Grams
- Sake 2 Tbsp.
- Soy sauce 3 Tbsp.
- Mirin 1.5 Tbsp.
- Sugar 1.5 Tbsp.
- Eggs 1
- Sugar 2 Tea spoon
- Sake 1 teaspoon
- Mirin 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 0.5 teaspoon
- a pitch of salt
- Snow pea
1. Place 1 table spoon of oil and meat in a large skillet over medium heat and cook until the pinkness turns to be brown. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Add (A) and stir until there is a glaze coating it.
3. Meanwhile in a large serving bowl. Whisk egg and add (B) and make scramble egg.
4. Meanwhile , generously salt the boiling water and put snow pea until it is tender and cut into julienne.
5. Put rice into a bowl and top with meat , egg , and snow pea.