Red bean jelly 4 serves
- Gelatin 5 grams ( 2 teasp. )
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Boiled red bean 1 can ( 210 grams )
- Water 1.5 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
Green tea sauce
- Matcha 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Hot water 2 tbsp.
- Blend gelatin with water and put in microwave for 20 seconds to dissolve.
- In a mixing bowl , whisk together of Boiled red bean , water , and sugar.
- Add dissolved gelatin until well combined.
- Scoop it into each partial glass and put it in refrigerator until it harden.
- It would take about 2 hours.