deep fried eggplant with Chinese sauce
- Eggplant 8
- Leek chopped 2 Tbsp.
- Ginger chopped 1 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 4 Tbsp.
- Mirin 4 Tbsp.
- Sugar 1.5 Tbsp.
- Vinegar 2 Tbsp.
- Chilli ( If you want ) a pintch
1. Cut eggplant into 3 inch and soak them in water about 10 mins.
2. Deep fried eggplant until it is tender.
3. In a large pot , combine (A) and put medium heat and cook it until gentle simmer.
4. Turn off the heat and put eggplant to the sauce chill until ready to serve.