Banana in coconut milk
Slightly green banana
1/2 of palm sugar
2 grams ofsugar
a bit of salt
48 ounces of water
32 ounces ofthick coconut milk
1. Peel banana, and cut in a lengthways and again in half
2. Soak banana in salt water for 10 minutes in order to protect them from turning black after cooking.
3. Pour the light coconut milk (x2 instant coconut milk in box mixed with 1 cup of water) into a pan, add sugar and salt, after that boil them together.
4. Add the bananas, and then pour the rich coconut milk (x1 instant coconut milk in box mixed with ¼ cup of water) into a pan.
5. Taste banana if it’s done or not (not too soft and not too hard)
6. Serve hot or cold.